CSA approved these boots work with you! The 164 is designed to be water resistant with a sole that is heat, slip, acid, and electric shock resistant. For all day comfort these boots include an XRD™ footbed that provide support in tough conditions.
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approved.